
John and I came across this show while channel surfing. We watched a couple of episodes and could not stop laughing. Actually it is a toss up between hilarious and appalling. If you like tractors, monster trucks and guns it may be the show for you. If you ever need a good laugh, check it out. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)
Redneck wedding announcement


3 comments:
OH my goodness--I guess that settles any qualms I may have felt as to if my wedding was fancy enough. ha, ha
How funny, I love the pictures you posted!
I have to tell you... I love that show!!! It is totally sick and wrong but I love it! I haven't seen it for a while, I always just happen upon it while channel surfing as well but it is totally worth checking out. :) Don't you think the gifts they give each other are the best! LOL!! I love it, I am going to have to see when it is on and watch it soon!
Post a Comment