OK! This is embarrassing but I still haven't sent out my Christmas cards. I got them only a few days before Christmas because of the bad weather, but I still haven't mailed them. I thought about just forgetting about it, but I don't want them to go to waste. How lame is that? Anyway, I decided that one of my new year resolutions should be to work on my procrastination. I have always been super bad about this. In college I was better about it because I made lists and had a planner. I think I need to start planning and using a calendar again. I am so unorganized. I am always forgetting to attend things or get things or do things. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind. Maybe I should just get organized. So that is one of my goals for the year.
Here's hoping the cards go out today.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
3 comments:
Good for you Angee. That sounds like a good thing to work on. I think we all could be more organized, I know I could. I couldn't live without a calendar, I can't remember anything without it.
Oh, how this sounds like me. I have always been a procrastinator, and extrememly forgetful. Last year, i started carrying a planner around everywhere i went. i still need to work hard to remember things and do them on time, but the planner has helped big time!
How in the heavens have you been able to keep things straight with 3 kiddos and no planner??? Lol! I sleep with my planner, jk. Good for you! Hey...looking forward to coming home and can't wait to catch up with you!
Post a Comment