January 5, 2009

Nativity

Ryan was a shepherd.

Ryan, Evan and their cousins do the nativity every year. They dress up in Goldie's old coats and jewelry and Grandpa reads the nativity.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey cute nativity! I was on JP blog and noticed your name was on hers. Thought I'd say hi. Long time no see, what its been 5 very long years and a few Christmas cards later, but it looks as if your family is doing very well. Me and Brandon have been good still in my Home town Monticello. I don't think either one of us expected to be here for this long, but all is good. Well hope to hear from you. Heather Ipson

Heather said...

Yeah that would be awesome to see you guys, I already plan on seeing JP since we will be about 20 mintues from her. We should get it together and plan something. It would be nice to see you all. If you're interested we're actually yurt'n it out at Cape Lookout Sunday Sept. 27th & 28th then we're heading up to Fort Stephens for the 29th untill Oct. 2 Those are our favorite State Parks.
It would be interesting to say the least if we actually did that clam bake everyone used to talk about... Anyway your kids are getting so big. JP told us about you little girl, she's so cute... Anyway this blogging thing has been wonderful, I'm glad you're doing it to.

Dan and Marci Family said...

I love all your pictures. It looks like it was a fun Christmas. I love chole's cute doll and stroller. Oh and the paper over the hall opening was a very good idea. Did Even like his power wheels as much as Braden.