January 13, 2009

SNAPSHOTS








John took a few pictures of Chloe that I thought turned out pretty cute. She has chunka cheeks, but we think she is adorable. She is a very happy girl and we love her smile. Her newest thing is waving bye-bye, and hi and night-night. She is getting really close to crawling. Right now she just rolls to where she wants to go. It is so funny. She just keeps rolling until she gets there.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I love the second to last pic especially--what a doll. She is so going to be the princess with two big brothers!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Is that one of the bows mom sent you? It is so cute on her. You are making me want to have a girl, but then I would be broke buying her everything under the sun.

Anonymous said...

What a doll, she is so cute. So fun for you to have a girl I bet. I'm enjoying our little guy he's different from the girls. I was glad I was able to see you last weekend. Maybe we'll move back that way someday.

Anonymous said...

She is the best little girl in the world. I just love to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Michelle said...

Super duper cuteness. I can't wait to sqeeze her!