Hallelujah! The cards went out today. Only two weeks after Christmas. I really don't know why I always do this.
So, I decided I really should get a planner. So what is a good mommy planner to get and where do you get them? Let me know what kind of planner you all use and what you like and/or don't like about it.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
4 comments:
I guess I'm an old fashioned kind of girl. I use a regular old calendar and a regular old notebook. I'm kind of a compulsive list maker. So I write everything on my home calendar and every morning I make a list of things I need to do and mail and people i need to call. And I carry my notebook most places.
I just bought mine at Target. It's a regular ol' planner. I use the monthly calendar, the weekly breakdown claendar, throw out the address section (I have one at home, and don't feel the need to carry one around everywhere I go), and use the rest for miscellaneous note-taking. There's also plenty of room for all of my wallet items. Yippee!
I live by my Franklin Day Planner--(conjure up images of Singles Ward with the skinny planner loving guy yet?) Anyway--I get the Mom/floral planner pages and I love it. Keeps me organized.
Ang, I got your Christmas card in the mail the other day. Thanks!
Post a Comment