It's official, Evan is a big boy. He is now potty trained. Yea!
It, for some reason, was way easier than I thought. Maybe I gave up too quickly in the past, although, who wouldn't when there is diarrhea involved. Basically one day and he was pee trained. Including during nap time and night time. Crazily he hasn't had one accident during the night or naps. I am so happy.
Unfortunately things didn't go as smoothly in the poop department. I think he was scared to go so he just held it in for five days. I knew there was trouble brewing when he wouldn't go and I was right. He waited until we were at the mall to let it all out. Luckily I had diapers in the diaper bag and it didn't escape the underwear so it didn't put an end to our shopping. After that he kept going twosies in his pants until yesterday. He went in the potty yesterday and he was very excited as were we. Hopefully he will continue to poop in the potty.
Overall not too bad. Glad it's over.
Two down, one to go. You're next Chloe.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh I'm so happy for you it's always nice to have one less butt to wipe.
Post a Comment