February 4, 2009

Playin' Ball

A rare occasion of all three kiddies playing together.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang,

I love the new background and header. Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids!!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Ok I love this video soo... much I've been wanting to see how she has changed, I love watching her play and clap. I wish we were closer.

Michelle said...

That was simply precious :-)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I didn't see the video the first time I left a comment. I thought it was just a picture. I love the movie that is so fun. It was cute to see the kids play together and include their lil sister.

Jill said...

How stinkin' cute are your kids!!! I miss you guys so much! I swear when Paul is done with school we are Oregon bound! I love hearing Evan talking, he is so cute and Chloe is growing so fast, I love her clapping! Ryan is so hansome and what a good big brother! Miss you guys like CRAZY!! Love ya! :)

Jill said...

PS- your background is so cute! Think it's time to change mine? Maybe it's time to make a new post too!? We will see! :)