February 1, 2009

25 Random Things

My friend Lisa tagged me. I have never done a tag before. I actually am a little scared to. I don't always feel very comfortable sharing personal stuff. I have been thinking that I need to open up more so here is an attempt at full disclosure.


1. I am a somewhat private person.
2. I am also somewhat shy until I get to know people.
3. My favorite color is pink (sorry Lisa).
4. I am from Colorado and I miss the sun.
5. I played volleyball in high school, but I wasn't that great.
6. I play the piano (this is one I like to keep top secret. I haven't played much since I've been married because of the lack of a piano so I am very rusty.)
7. I am addicted to The Biggest Loser.
8. I love decorating my house.
9. I have two sons and one daughter.
10. My summer job while in college was working at Down River Equipment Co., a white water rafting store, but I never actually got to go rafting.
11. I miss the mountains so, so much.
12. In high school I worked for a company that did commissary for prisoners. I didn't work at the prison and I never came in contact with any prisoners.
13. I used to be a crazy driver. Now that I have kids I am mellow.
14. I have my BS in Elementary Education.
15. While John was in law school I worked in the college of Forestry, Resource Recreation and Tourism department.
16. I have no idea how to make bread, but my husband does (sad for me).
17. I am scared of all reptiles. They give my the heebie jeebies.
18. When I was little I had a pet lamb named Sammy the Lamby. My dad had to put him down when he was attacked by dogs and buried him in the back field. Later my brother and I dug up the bones thinking we were anthropologists.
19. Secretly I like watching The Hills on MTV, but I don't actually watch it that often.
20. I don't like hard candy.
21. I won't eat eggs. I think they are aborted chickens.
22. I also don't like sea food. Fish creep me out.
23. I love Mexican food.
24. One of my favorite things is sleeping in fresh sheets.
25. I like almost every kind of music.

That was kind of hard. I'm working on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I enjoyed reading all about you. Thanks for sharing!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

I loved reading this post--I had no idea you had a BS in Elementary Education. Wow--thanks for sharing. I am the same way and I always think 'will I regret this later'. . .

Jill said...

I have to tell you that my jaw dropped when I read you secretly like the Hills!! I do too and Paul makes fun of me all the time when I watch it! He's so mean to me! Anyway that's really funny you like the show too! It makes me feel better about watching it! :) Love ya Ang!!