Ryan with his fellow scouters/racers.
Ryan got a cool stand to display his car.
After the official races were over. Ryan and Evan raced their cars against each other. Evan's is orange and Ryan's is blue. Ryan won by a hair. Evan loves his car so much. He carried it everywhere he went for a week.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for coming to the races. Thanks for supporting Ryan.

3 comments:
I can't wait until Braden can start doing things like scouts. So did Ryan win any of his races other then Evan? What a good Grandma and Grandpa to come watch his derby.
The derby was fun. It was neat to see Ryan design his own car. He did an awesome job painting it. He ran some awesome races blowing the other cars away! I did like Evan's car that had a little creative help from me. Unfortunately, Evan decided to use some orange paint Ryan had got out and that is why his car was orange. It was fast also. I think he beat everyone except Ryan.
I cannot wait for Colt to be old enough for Blaine to justify building his derby car. (That's what it's about right?!) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment