September 29, 2008

Wolf Rank

Their awards were inside the balloons and they had to sit on them and pop it to get them out.
Ryan and his buddies with the wolf.

Ryan has an AWESOME den leader. Her husband is the one in the wolf costume. She has done so many neat things with the boys. He has earned a lot of things since she has been put in. It will be sad next month when he turns nine and moves up to Bears. Although I know the Bear leader is awesome too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cool, what a great leader!! I love the wolf costume! Ryan is turning into such a hansome young man, I just can't believe it! He is growing up too fast!

Michelle said...

Oh my...they do grow up fast! Can't wait to get home so we don't have to miss anymore! We love you guys!