We go to the fair almost every year. Ryan and Evan loved the rides. They were totally uninterested in the animals or anything else the fair had to offer. Luckily we went on $1 ride day. Ryan was a good sport to go on the kiddie rides with Evan. Evan barely reached the height requirement for the kiddie rides. I was surprised how excited he was about the rides. He is usually really timid about things like that. Ryan got to do some big guy rides with his dad also.
3 comments:
Ryan seems like such a good big brother and big helper for Mom. I hope Colton is like that. The Pics are adorable!
Looks fun, I miss your kids already, you need to move by me.
That looks like so much fun!! You guys take the best pictures! I'm telling you we are on our way to the north west as soon as Paul is done with school!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment