September 4, 2008

1st Day of School

Ryan was so excited to start school. I had achieved my goal of sufficiently boring him enough, that he longed for school to start. We always have to take the traditional first day of school photo in front of the house, with the new outfit and backpack on.

Ryan sitting at his desk. I think this is the last year of the classroom "first day of school" photo, as he is much to old to be embarassed so horendously by his mother taking pictures of him.

Ryan with his teacher, Mrs. Wold. She is new to the school but she seems awesome and Ryan loves her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dan and Marci Family said...

Ok so maybe Ryan likes her so much because she is so cute. (Just Kidding) Teachers are not usually that cute, but I'm glad that I could give him his school haircut. Thank you so much for letting us come and hang out with you and your family we loved hanging out with you. Oh and I love watching John argue with the pee family. HA HA HA...

Jill said...

Ryan is getting so big so fast! I swear everytime we see him he has grown a foot! What a hansome little man! I have to agree with Marci, his teacher is cute. That's great he really likes her though, it makes the school year so much better!