September 7, 2008

Ruffled Jeans


Ruffled jeans and pink flower shoes.
I love having a girl!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

SO Cute! I am jealous of the pink paraphernalia and wishing I could dress a little girl. I think the teenage drama might be worth the wardrobe possibilities!

Jill said...

This picture is so adorable! What is an awesome shot! I love all the posts, the kiddos are so stinkin' cute! It makes me miss you guys so much! Zach would love to play with Evan, they would have so much fun together! I hope all is well with you guys! Love ya!

Jill said...

Hi! So we had the pictures done at JC Penny. I love going there. I have 3 girls I really like and as you can see they do a great job! I love the sepia one the most, I think Zach looks so cute! I was a sucker for that one, I had to get it even though it was more expensive. I hate how they do that! :)