So, this update only goes through the end of the summer. I have a lot more updating to do since then. I already blogged about baseball so I didn't include that. Ryan has been a busy boy between band, piano, scouts, school and sports. He is a great kid and has been growing so much. He is taller than me now, not that that is a hard accomplishment.
January 2011 (11 yrs. old)
Band Concert - Spring 2011
Ryan with two of his good friends who are alos in our ward, Jarred and Ethan.
Ryan receiving Wildcat Pride award at an assembly. May 2011Ryan with two of his good friends who are alos in our ward, Jarred and Ethan.
Ryan ran for student council. He had to fill out an application, write an essay and give a speech in front of the school. The letter said they should dress up. Obviously "dressing up" means different things to different people. Ryan said he felt like a dork, but I think he looks very "GQ". He was very nervous, but he did an awesome job.
After his speech, feeling a little relieved. He found out the next day that he had WON! YEA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment