Ryan was number 25. He said he misses hitting people. OK???? He is so mild mannered and laid back that it is odd to hear him say that. John LOVED coaching. Ryan will play for Stayton Middle School next year and John is trying to figure out a way to get on the coaching staff. I guess he missed his calling in life. On offense Ryan played tail back and a little tight end. On defense he played linebacker. He was also the kicker and punter. He had a pretty good record for kicking extra points.
Ryan ran this one 74 yards for a touchdown . . .
. . . even more exceptional since his pants were falling down. He ran the whole way with the ball in one hand and pulling up his pants with the other, while he juked his way through the defense.One guy on him here and in the next pic there are four. It was so funny because he drug all of them along behind him for a few yards before they took him down.
punt return

3 comments:
hahahaha... I love it! Especially the pants falling down while he's running the ball in for a touchdown.
Sounds like an awesome season! Way to go Ryan!
Loved the updates! (I need to update my reading of the updates!) I can't wait to show Uncle Dallas all the football pictures of Ryan, especially meeting Bronco. So cool, Ryan. Looks like you are raising a busy happy family!
Post a Comment