November 18, 2011

Evan Update

OK, I finally got the pictures to upload.  They are totally in the wrong order but I don't want to mess with it and screw it up again.  Since I put these pictures together there is a ton more to update.  So this update is out of date.  Ryan is next.
January 2011

 Evan turned FIVE in March.  He loves his birthday and opening presents.
 Halloween 2010
 May 2011
 January 2011  Rare opportunity to play in the snow.
 Preschool graduation, May 2011.  Evan with his teachers, Mrs. Laura and Mrs. Christina.  He loved preschool and his teachers were great.  Ryan went to the same preschool and next year Chloe will go there as well.
 Evan played T-ball for the first time this year and he love it.  He is quite the athlete.  John helped coach his team.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So I realize it has been years, but I thought I should tell you that oddly enough we are moving back to the area. If things go as planned and we get into the place its in Sublimity. I know random and weird all together! Hope your family is well and happy holidays! Heather