I have a FOURTH GRADER!!!
I can't believe Ryan is now in fourth grade. Time flies. He has been counting down the days until school started again. I guess I sufficiently bored him to death during the summer(speaking of which, I will soon post all of our summer haps). I have to say I feel like I need to step up my game as a mother now that he is a 4th grader. I remember tons from when I was in fourth grade so I figure he probably will too. I am all of a sudden worried about how he will remember me as a mother and the things I do and say.
I can't believe Ryan is now in fourth grade. Time flies. He has been counting down the days until school started again. I guess I sufficiently bored him to death during the summer(speaking of which, I will soon post all of our summer haps). I have to say I feel like I need to step up my game as a mother now that he is a 4th grader. I remember tons from when I was in fourth grade so I figure he probably will too. I am all of a sudden worried about how he will remember me as a mother and the things I do and say.
August 31 was the first day of school.
Ryan's new teacher, Mrs. Bromley.
He loves her already! She seems like a great teacher. She has already called me just to touch base and let me know she is accessible for any thoughts or concerns we might have. Talk about going the extra mile.Ryan at his new desk.
Ryan was a pretty good sport to let me come and take his picture in front of all of his friends. I realize that can be devastatingly embarrassing for a fourth grader. Thanks for humoring me Ry.

3 comments:
Oh, what a sweet boy you have. I can't believe how fast he's growing up.
I feel the same way about stepin' up my game as a Mom. I want my kids to think well of me and not talk about how crazy they think I was.
Holy cow is he tall of what?
Wow fourth grade I can't believe it. I know how you feel about being a mom, that's why I'm so into reading the love and logic book.
Post a Comment