September 2, 2009

Evan's new glasses

This is Evan (with a blue mustache from who knows what).
This is Evan with his new glasses.

This is Evan with his new glasses and a patch. Arghhhh!

This has been a long time coming. Finally, Evan was old enough that they could more accurately test his eyesight. He does not have a lazy eye. They are using the patch to try and strengthen his eyesight in his right eye. Turns out he has perfect vision in his left eye, but his right eye, not so much. Hopefully this will improve the vision in his right eye over time and he won't have to wear glasses anymore. That would be nice, because they are a pain in the you know what.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so stinkin' cute, I love his glasses on him.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the glasses. For some odd reason I always have a soft spot in my heart for kids with glasses. Their too cute!

Dan and Marci Family said...

Oh my cute little Evan, he looks so cute, I miss all of you soo... much.