
This was the view from one of the windows in the Museum of Natural History. Great view of Denver.

When I saw this picture I laughed so hard. Apparently Evan's swimming suit is a little too big. Luckily it didn't come all the way off.

While we were in Denver we also went to the Museum of Natural History. This was some sort of satellite thing where you can find your house and see it from space. Kind of creepy when you think about it.


Evan and Brock had the same jammies. This is their tough guy pose.

Karissa's brother Zac, has a dog and Evan loved playing with it. This dog was so well behaved and very tolerant of the kids.

Evan also had lots of fun playing with Zac.
1 comment:
Looks like you had such a great trip.
Thank you for the sweet compliment on my wedding post. That made my day. We are in town this weekend, so I hope to see you tomorrow at church.
Post a Comment