June 23, 2009

A stroll down memory lane.

Grandpa with Brock, Chloe and Evan at the park.
The guys all played disc golf before we went to dinner at Casa Bonita.

This is the church house we attended in Colorado. It is very unique for a Mormon church. It was previously owned by another church that left town or went out of business or something. Then the LDS church bought it. It is very beautiful and has beautiful grounds. John and I had our wedding reception here.

This is the junior high school I attended. Drake Junior High. They were doing a little construction, but it looks exactly the same as when I went there.


This is the high school I attended, Arvada West High School. It looks absolutely nothing like it did when I went to school here. They have added on multiple times. I thought it was big when I went to school here, but now it is ginormous.

The back of the school.
It was fun to go back and see my old schools and our old house. We were driving by our old house and the lady who lives there now was out in the yard. She invited us in to take a look around at our old digs. It looks so different. They were such nice people to let us look through their entire house. It was lots of fun to talk about the good ol' days. Lots of awesome memories. I miss Colorado so much.

No comments: