Dr. Mark D. Young, M.D.I am so glad that we were able to go to my brother's graduation. We are so proud of him and all he has accomplished. It was extra special because my dad (who has a doctorate in Chemistry) was able to hood Mark.

Before the "hooding"



Mark, taking the oath, where he promises he won't try and kill anyone on purpose. Or something like that. :)

Mark and Karissa have been very busy since they have been married. Last year Karissa graduated from law school, then Mark graduated from medical school and two weeks after this Karissa got her LLM in tax law. Crazy kids!


Our family now has four doctorates: My dad, PhD in Chemistry, John, JD in law, Karissa, JD in law and Mark, M.D. So proud of all of them!
6 comments:
Cute pictures, love them. I love the picture of Evan jumping in the pool. We had some fun times thanks for staying a few extra days with us.
Smart bunch of kids--way to go Mark. That is so special that your Dad got to take part in the ceremony. Now the fun part of paying back loans begins--we're about to join in that fun. . .
Ang, I don't know how else to contact you, so I'm leaving this comment... Don't freak out, it's your long-lost friend, Martha, who found you through that strange phenomenon that is the Mormon pipeline. :)
That's great about Mark! Did you know he was in my sister's ward (her husband is in law school at DU). Small world! Your family is darling!
Martha!!!
I am so happy to hear from you. Mark told me Ellen was in his ward. I told him to find out where you were. I would love to talk to you. Leave me your email address or phone number or some way to reach you.:)
Okay, I am a big chicken to put my email/phone on the 'net...are you on Facebook, though? Seeing the photos of Colorado make me homesick, too! Looks like a great trip. Anyway, I'll muster some guts, or figure some way to reach you! ;) -Martha
Sorry Martha, I didn't even think about that. I am not on Facebook. I haven't taken the plunge yet. My email address is, angeenjohnatgmaildotcom. Thanks for commenting again.
Post a Comment