Chloe, my smiley baby, opening her gifts. Bittersweet moment for mom. I can't believe time has gone so fast. She is almost walking. She is so much fun now, but I truly miss the baby stage:(
Look at those beautiful, big brown eyes.
Chloe loves to clap her hands. She was excited by everyone wanting her to open her presents, but she didn't know what to do.
My fun loving Ryan. Maybe it is just the age, but he is a character.
Since I can't figure out how to post more than four pictures at a time in Picasa I strung Chloe's birthday out into multiple posts. So scroll down because there are a lot more pictures. Maybe someday I will figure it out.

2 comments:
Oh Angee see is so cute. I miss your kids and you and John so much. I'm glad that they both have a fun party. Love ya hope to see you in Denver.
I can't believe how big your kids are!! They grow up way too fast!! Chloe is so cute and she has so much hair, I can't believe it! We can't wait to see you guys next month!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment