April 4, 2009

Mmmmmm, Cake!

Evan blowing out his candles.

Chloe getting a little help blowing out her candle. She mostly just wanted to touch the flame, yikes!

Chloe was in hog heaven. She enjoyed devouring her cake. She also had her first taste of soda, which she was not really thrilled with. I know, how can she be my daughter and not like soda?

The birthday boy and girl. Since we didn't do anything for Evan's birthday we decided to do a joint celebration with family at Chuckee Cheese. It was so much fun and we appreciate all of the local family coming and celebrating with us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love their cake faces! Its hard to believe your baby is one already. It looks like everyone had so much fun.

I really like you new bloggy & header!

Jill said...

Hummm... Chloe just wanted to touch the flame... Does that sound like someone else we know?? What do you think Ang? You know I've heard the stories about your pyro days!! Like mother like daughter!? :)