It is so hard to get all the kids to take a picture. They are not very cooperative. I have resolved myself to just taking a bunch and picking the best ones.
Chloe and Grandpa Young
We had a really nice Easter. We are so glad my parents could come and visit and see the kids. We miss them so much. We are so grateful for our Savior and his sacrifice for us. Because of his sacrifice we are able to be together as a family for all eternity. I am grateful for the gospel and the knowledge we have of eternal life and of our Savior.

1 comment:
What cute kids, I love Chloe's Easter dress. Everyone looks great. What did you think of dad shaving his mustache off. It was wearied to see him without it, since we never have our whole life seen him without it.
Post a Comment