Merry Christmas from our family to yours. We hope you have a wonderful holiday and great new year.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Angee, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. I was able to find you on Lisa's blog too. For some reason I couldn't get to yours from mine. Anyway cute pictures, and I love your header. I'm sure we'll be over that way soon, hope to see you. If not we can keep in touch through blogging now. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
3 comments:
Hey Angee, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. I was able to find you on Lisa's blog too. For some reason I couldn't get to yours from mine. Anyway cute pictures, and I love your header. I'm sure we'll be over that way soon, hope to see you. If not we can keep in touch through blogging now. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Hey Ang, I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
Angie this is your cousin Jason. Where are the pictures of you? All I could find are ones of your kids (very cute) and John.
Jason
Post a Comment