OK, another snow post. This morning when John left for work there was no snow on the ground. By the time he got home, 7 1/2 inches. It snowed all day long. I know all of you from Utah and Colorado think "big deal", but it is a big deal for here. Seeing as how there aren't snow plows or deicing trucks. I have been enjoying the beauty of it all and missing my days in Colorado. I'm not really a home body so it has been difficult for me feeling cooped up. Hopefully there will be a break in the weather so I can get some last minute things before Christmas. I'm also hoping we will be able to make it to Monmouth for Christmas day. John's brother and sister are here visiting and we haven't been able to see them yet. So sad! I guess I just need to concentrate on the positives and enjoy the pretty snow. I am always complaining about how much I miss the snow, which I really do. I guess you forget about the down sides of it when you have been away from it for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment