We have been getting lots of snow here for the past week. It started last Sunday. We had gone to Albany for a Christmas concert and got stranded on I-5 for 1 1/2 hours in the same spot. John finally drove through the median and headed back south and we took the back roads home. Ryan had snow days on Monday and Friday. We haven't had as much snow as Salem and Portland. I'm kinda bummed because I love the snow. It is so pretty. We are supposed to be getting more the next few days so here's hoping.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago

3 comments:
I love how you are hoping for more snow and I am praying we don't get more!!! Maybe I would feel the same as you if I was away from it for a few years!? Don't get me wrong, I love the snow but I feel like I need a Zanax if I have to go out in it. :)
Wow it looks like you might have a White Christmas. I know you and your boys would love that. I sad you don't get to see you this year for Christmas, but have a good one. We love you.
Hey there! Yeah, it's so fun to have friends with blogs, because you get to know them so much better than just with the occasional chitchat. Your blog is awesome, too, btw. I love your header.
Post a Comment