On July 3rd my grandmother passed away very unexpectedly. We went to Idaho for the funeral and viewing. My grandmother was a wonderful woman and as we gathered to mourn her departure it was apparent how loved and honored she was by all who crossed paths with her. She was a very compassionate person. Always serving others, whether it be family or friend. She was always there for the important events in my life even though we lived in Colorado and she had to drive a great distance to be there. During the funeral I listened to all the wonderful attributes she had and I came away inspired to be a better person. The greatest tribute I can give my grandma is to try and live my life as she did.
Grandma and Chloe
Grandma, Chloe and Evan
My Grandpa Furness
My mom and Ryan
Evan, Zach and Ryan
My Grandpa with his sister, Joyce
Hal and Mary Ann Furness children
Laura, Mauna, Dallas, LuAnn
Cloeen and Amy
3 comments:
Such a beautiful tribute--every picture was beautiful and I treasure the few I have with her and Colton. I am so glad she got to see Chloe.
That was a beautiful tribute to Grandma. I still can't believe that she is gone. I'm so glad that you and your family could make it.
Your post reminded me of this quote by President McKay:
“A beautiful, modest, gracious woman is creation’s masterpiece. When to these virtues a woman possesses as guiding stars in her life righteousness and godliness and an irresistible impulse and desire to make others happy, no one will question if she be classed among those who are truly great.”
Post a Comment