After about 50 tries to get a slide show of these pictures to work, I have finally given up. Therefor I will only post a few of the pictures John took while on a ride with my grandpa, dad and Ryan. My granparents have always loved going on rides and seeing the country. They have been known to just take off and end up in far away places. On this particular day they were gone about 9 hours, which could be considered short from what I hear. Anyway they saw some beautiful country. Here are a few of the pics.
This is the one room school where my grandma attended school as a girl.
I love drives too. It was on a drive on the back roads to Boise with Grandma and Grandpa that Grandpa taught me to drive like a "Race Car Driver" through all the turns on the road. I'll never forget that. Grandma wasn't as impressed as I was.
Those are some awesome pics!! Seems like you guys had a wonderful time in Idaho! Drew is taking an associate position with an LDS doc in Lebanon and we are looking for land in Sublimity, Shaw, Scio, and Brownsville. Let us know if you see anything you think might be good. We plan to put a new manufactured home on the land and hope to have at least 1 acre. Drew will be back in December to finalize details for work and purchasing land/home. We look forward to getting reaquainted with everyone! Yes...our lives have dramatically changed! I have been feeling better adjusted to parenthood lately. Today is the 3rd year anniversary since the kids arrived :-)...funny that they arrived on our wedding anniversary...it's our 6th today. Cheers!
2 comments:
I love drives too. It was on a drive on the back roads to Boise with Grandma and Grandpa that Grandpa taught me to drive like a "Race Car Driver" through all the turns on the road. I'll never forget that. Grandma wasn't as impressed as I was.
Those are some awesome pics!! Seems like you guys had a wonderful time in Idaho! Drew is taking an associate position with an LDS doc in Lebanon and we are looking for land in Sublimity, Shaw, Scio, and Brownsville. Let us know if you see anything you think might be good. We plan to put a new manufactured home on the land and hope to have at least 1 acre. Drew will be back in December to finalize details for work and purchasing land/home. We look forward to getting reaquainted with everyone! Yes...our lives have dramatically changed! I have been feeling better adjusted to parenthood lately. Today is the 3rd year anniversary since the kids arrived :-)...funny that they arrived on our wedding anniversary...it's our 6th today. Cheers!
Post a Comment