July 14, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Every fourth of July we go to the parade in Monmouth, where John grew up. It's tradition! Before the official parade begins there is a kid parade. There are kids on bikes, scooters, wagons, etc... Our kids love to decorate their bikes and wagons and ride in the parade. Here are a few pictures.


Chloe is having a really good time. "Those darn boys won't leave me alone."

The "Burton corner" where we sit and watch the parade every year.



2 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

Oh my goodness--the pic of Chloe with the boys. Poor girl is going to have to learn to hold her own--and Evan what a doll. P.S. I love that we can all keep up through blogs--I wouldn't have gotten to stay current otherwise.

Dan and Marci Family said...

I love the pictures. Sounds like it was a fun 4th. Chloe looks like she had a great time. It was good to see you guys. Hope to see you soon.