We had a fun afternoon at the fire station. They had a bike rodeo. Ryan had fun riding the coarse, dressing up in fireman garb, spraying the hose and playing on the old fire truck. They also got to check out some police cars and new fire trucks.
We had a fun afternoon at the fire station. They had a bike rodeo. Ryan had fun riding the coarse, dressing up in fireman garb, spraying the hose and playing on the old fire truck. They also got to check out some police cars and new fire trucks.
3 comments:
Wow, that looks like it would have been a ton of fun!!!!! Your kids are growing up so big!
How fun. Your boys look like they had a blast. I can't believe that cloe slept through the helicopter landing.
oh I have to tell you that when we got the picture of Chloe, Braden said that looks like a little girl Evan. I laughed for a long time it was so cute.
Post a Comment