June 6, 2008

Chloe's Blessing



We are so grateful that my parents and all of the Oregon Burtons could come and share the special day with us.

The men who stood in the circle. Thank you for being able and willing.



Our family of five.


Ryan, Garrett and Bryce
Ryan is lucky enough to have a couple of cousins his same age. They have lots of fun when they get together.


So cute!!!

I have to admit I wasn't sure about having a girl, but it has been lots of fun. I had a good time getting her glammed up in her dress.

3 comments:

Dan and Marci Family said...

Angee I love it. looks great I love seeing pictures of my sweet little chloe. You better keep this up or I will die. I so glad your a blogger now. It's about time. I love you, and good luck blogging. By the way she looks beautiful in her blessing dress.

Jill said...

Yeah!!!! It really is so fun blogging and I am so glad you are doing it! Chloe is so cute in her blessing dress and I love the bracelet! :) You guys are such a cute family, I just love it! It's really fun to see pictures of the blessing and your family so keep it up! :) You look great by the way!! :) Love ya Ang!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new beautiful baby girl :-). We look forward to moving home soon and not missing such events anymore :-)