December 2, 2010

Christmases Past

I am so excited for Christmas this year.  I have been busy trying to decorate our house while trying to collect decorations for the homeless shelter.  Our youth went to the shelter last night and decked the place out.  I am so glad it is over so I can concentrate on finishing up our decorations.  I love Christmas and want to make lots of memories with my kiddies this year. 

We are starting off the season this evening with a holiday band concert.  Ryan's first playing the trumpet.  Should be interesting.

I was going through old pictures on the computer and thought it would be fun to show some of my favorite pics for Christmases past.

 Awesome!  This one cracks me up.  Chloe was so not wanting to sit on Santa's lap.





How time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, I am super excited for Christmas this year too! I may still your Christmas past post idea. I really like the saying on your new header. Its so true!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Sorry I spelled your name wrong, I fixed it.