Eleven years of joy and laughter.
Eleven years of wonderment.
Eleven years of stories.
Eleven years of jokes.
Eleven years of "guess whats".
Eleven years of parenthood.
Eleven years of gratitude.
Eleven years since our first son was born.
Ryan John Burton
In the last eleven years our little butter ball has turned into such a handsome guy. I must say this last year I have felt so much pride as I have watched him transform into a young man. A young man with values and character. He is such a good person. Kind, compassionate, honest, helpful and a total goof ball. I love you Ry-guy.
Here are a few recent pictures, since I haven't updated in so long.
First day of school - 5th grade. Ryan is a very good student. He is very smart and he loves school.
Ryan's first year of tackle football. His team is the Grizzlies. He loves it and had lots of fun.
Ryan and his friends at his Arrow of Light ceremony.
He went above and beyond and earned all twenty activity badges. He enjoys going to scouts with his friends.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
3 comments:
Very sweet post about your guy! I can't believe he could be eleven. He was tiny when you moved to Stayton! Happy Birthday to your Eleven year old!
Wow, look how much he has grown just since I saw him last. Ryan is a great kid we love him to death can't wait to see you next. Hope his eleventh year is a good one.
What a nice post, Angie. It's so great to get to see how your kids are growing and changing through your blog. I can't believe how grown up Ryan is getting, how funny Evan is, and how adorable little Chloe is. Looks like a happy family to me!
Post a Comment