March 17, 2010

Evan's Birthday

I can't believe that four years have come and gone so quickly.  Evan is such a big boy now.  He is becoming so independent.  He loves to do everything his big brother is doing and follows Ryan wherever he goes.  He loves to "fight", what he calls wrestling around.  He is 150% all boy.  He is as rough and tough as they come.

He was so excited for his birthday.  I think the day after Christmas he started asking me, almost daily, when it was going to be his birthday.  Boy, now what is he going to look forward to?

Evan got pancakes for his birthday breakfast.  He only ate the letter "A".  He isn't a big eater.

Evan wanted a motorcycle cake so bad.  This is what I came up with.  He loved it.  He kept going to look at it, but when the time came he didn't want to eat any of it.  He just wanted ice cream.

Chloe liked the ice cream too.

No comments: