. . . my sweet CoCoa-Latte Machine
If you know me well you know I love hot chocolate. My mom knew this and blessed me with one of my most favorite gifts I have ever received. My cocoa-latte machine. It perfectly blends the hot chocolate making it smooth and creamy. It also heats it til its steamy hot. Just the way I like it.
I like mine so much that I bought one for my brother and his wife for Christmas. Although it isn't really the same. I couldn't find the same one that I have so I had to settle for an imitation. The Cocoa-motion.
To my horror, this morning I could not get my cocoa-latte to work. I pushed the button and all I got was clicking noises. It will not turn on. I spent a good twenty minutes trying to fix it, but I think it has died and gone to heaven. Where all good appliances go, right? Sad, sad day. I guess all good things must come to an end.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
3 comments:
So so sorry my friend...:-( Here's to hoping your day improves. Luv ya!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Let's hope that you can find another one soon.
We have one but it is the imitation as you call it. We love ours.
Post a Comment