December 7, 2009

I'm a slacker

Ok, I am a TOTAL SLACKER!  I haven't posted in so long.  I had intended to do another post of the second half of our summer.  Now it is Christmas.  Yikes!  The problem is I am anal and feel like I need to catch up on all the past events before I can do current ones.  I think I am going to have to just get over it.  Who wants to see summer pictures now anyway right?

We had an awesome Thanksgiving with my parents.  We were so glad they came.  The kids had lots of fun with them.  Unfortunately as they were about to leave I realized we hadn't taken any pictures the whole time they were here.  Since they left it has been crazy with trying to decorate the house and all of the holiday madness that comes with this time of year.   I was also recently called to be the second councelor in Young Womens.  That combined with John's calling keeps things totally crazy.  Most weeks we have something church related almost every night.  It must be time for us to move again. 

We have some fun things planned for the next couple of weeks.  Hopefully I will remember to take pictures and post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed you! Can't wait to see some of your upcoming fun! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Dan and Marci Family said...

I would love to see the rest of your summer in Dec. Good luck with all your decorating, and we can't wait to see ya soon. Ha Ha Ha!!!