John has been working hard to get our yard in shape for summer. There is a lot to do. Unfortunately the weeds still grow during the winter. We still have some work to do in the back before we can get bark dust. Evan loves to help his daddy work. Now that Ryan is older he has taken over lawn mowing duties. He is working on straight lines and not leaving patches of grass unmowed. He should be a pro by the end of the summer. I think I am actually going to try and grow some tomatoes this year. It will be a first for me since John and I have been married. Growing up my parents always had a huge garden and so did John's family. I guess I always felt we didn't have room. No excuses this year. We will start with tomatoes and see where that takes us.
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago


1 comment:
That is so awesome that Ryan can mow your lawn, I can't wait til that day comes at our house. Even though Jeff mows our lawn, not me.
Your yard looks great, the grass is so green.
Post a Comment