May 14, 2009

A day in the life . . .

. . . of Chloe

Ripping things out of all the kitchen cupboards. Then gets bored and moves onto the . . .
. . . desk drawers. She loves to throw all the discs out of the drawers. After that she usually gets in the bottom drawer and plays with the camera and video camera.
She is very determined and every time you pull her away and clean it up she is right back in there. She will go back and back and back. I am learning that she may be my most stubborn child, which is scary since the other two are pretty stubborn. I have no idea where they got that from. I'm trying to remember to enjoy each stage because I feel so sad as they grow. I am already sad she isn't a baby anymore.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dan and Marci Family said...

What a cutie! It's a good thing she is so cute, it makes it easier to forgive her for all the messes.

Mark Young said...

She gets her stuburness from you and you got your's from mom and dad. I know because I got a healthy dose from each of them.