Evan had a traumatic experience the other night. At least he was traumatized by it. But I don't know if it was that traumatic or if he is way too dramatic.
The traumatic experience:
Evan goes to the bathroom (by himself - yea!) the next thing we hear is a blood curdling scream. John rushes in to find that Evan had dropped his underwear in the toilet as he was reaching to flush. Surprisingly the toilet is stronger than I would have thought and sucked them right down.
The Drama ensued:
Evan screamed and cried. We're talking major freak out. You would have thought someone had cut his leg off. He can be ridiculously dramatic at times. He will miss his favorite "Lightening McQueen" underwear, but I think a lesson has been learned. Although he is now afraid to flush the toilet. When he does he runs out of the room as fast as he can. Funny!
Memories Are The True Treasures
10 years ago
4 comments:
Kind of funny :) But why did he have his underwear in his hand and not on his body?
ha,ha,ha poor little Evan. That mean toilet.
Oh man when I read that I couldn't stop laughing. What a great story to tell him when he is older.
I can imagine how traumatic it must have been to loose his fav pair of undies... Hello they were his Lightening Mcqueen ones. Zach would have been freaking out too!!! I love that he runs away from the toilet now when he flushes!! So Funny!! :)
Post a Comment