October 27, 2008

Where does the time go?


My little baby is NINE (9) years old!!!! I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday that he was in kindergarten. Now he is a big third grader. Ryan turning nine has made me stop and think about how time really does go by too quickly. I've been thinking I need to enjoy my children more and soak up all the cute moments. It seems like we get caught up in all the day to day stresses in life. Then before you know it your child is nine. I feel sad about all the lost opportunities.

Happy Birthday Ryan! Your mom loves you more than you can imagine. You are my miracle baby and always will be. Thanks for being such a great kid!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dan and Marci Family said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! It looks like you had a fun trip. I love the pictures.

Michelle said...

MIracles they are! I know just what you mean. D.J. recently turned 7! Next year he will be baptized?? Wow! In Oregon though :-)